Saturday 19 March 2011

Najia Baig pakistani actress



Name: Najia Baig

Birthday: November 19
Debut Serial: Aat Kanal Ki Jaanat
Your best work: Still looking forward to it, I’m still

satisfied with the work I have done so far.
Favorite Co-Star: Everyone has speciality
Favorite Actor: Aamir Khan, Shahrukh, & Richard Gere
Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit & Jennifer Anniston
Favorite Movie: Too many to name
Favorite TV Show: Friends
Favorite Singer: Mohd. Rafi & Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Favorite Song: Many
Favorite Food : All halal eatables are my favorite
Favorite Holiday Spot: Not yet
Your Hobbies: Painting and listening to music
What makes you happiest: If I could bring a smile on anyone’s

face makes me happiest.
What you hate most: Liars
Your thoughts on Love: Love is the soul of life.
Your strength: My family
Your weakness: No weakness
If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be? Painter
Current Projects: Haasb E Haal and few serials and telfilms
Message to Fans: Dear fans, without you support I would have not come this far, always remember me in your prayer's......and nobody is perfect ;) Love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment